Monday, December 17, 2007

Where Can I Found Jerachi In Pokemon Deluge

TREATY N ° 1: CHRISTIAN FAITH AND OBEDIENCE TO THE VOICE OF GOD, OUR JESUS AHS.

The Parable of the Rich Man Abidjan and his three son.

U No rich man lived in the district of Cocody in Abidjan Angré (Republic Côte d'Ivoire) with his three son. The first two children that is to say, the eldest and the second was much closer to their father every day. When he arrives at work, both rushed upon him, either to take the case or to take her coat to keep it going where it's needed. And every day is what are the first two children before retiring after the father is ready to eat. The youngest appeared to be insensitive and always sitting in an armchair he watched his older brothers do these things.
One day the rich man called his three children and said
"Here I a good and great news for you today: You know what I promise you, I have always done in every detail to you even when it is you who ask first. But today I ask you to observe this. This afternoon at around 14 o'clock I get home here with the President of the Republic. Indeed, he called me yesterday telling me that he has received good reviews from me about my activities in my department. He wants to come visit me for various issues. I ask you, "he says, to clean the house, the front, the seats first. Then you sit down, you my three son, in your best clothes. Around 14 hours, you put the cadet respectively at the door, and you two in the living room to greet us. "All three children responded by saying:" Yes, we will act like you said, Father. "
A man has just picked up his briefcase and has set foot outside, the two older son began to laugh and mock the words of their father. they said this: "We know that our father was always fulfilled all its promises and even what we ask. But today, our father brought out the words of delusion ... because how can he say that the President of the Republic will come see him personally. Even if he is the Prime Minister, the President will never do that to him. For the first time, certainly my father drank too much and he is lying. "The two great son ate and slept well and after that at about 14 hours they pulled away from the living room of the house contrary to what their father asked.
The youngest meanwhile, has said: "Even though I do not always lurking around my dad, but I see what he has done to our égard.Il has always been faithful in his words and jokes and lies are never found in his mouth. I I trust him and I think it will come with the President of the Republic. "The youngest son cleared a few chairs, living room, front and went to the door at around 14 hours as his father's recommendation.
In about 14 hours exactly, a big limousine stopped in front of the court and the father got out of the car with the President. Finding the house empty of the presence of two other children, and not wanting to remark that the President something wrong, the father exclaimed: "My only child, you wanted to welcome us. May God bless you in JESUS name. Come sit now. "The child sat down. At the end of President's visit, it said the father: "I wanted to surprise you in a note that I wanted to ask thee. Indeed, I plan to take care myself of university education of your children From this year until they finish their studies and work. Since you have only one son that I saw, I'm starting from this coming to the U.S. next to California where I would have already booked a car and a house for him to study better. "
Then the President of the Republic and withdrew the child and the father in joy after having blessed God organized a small feast. When the two great son heard the news, they started to blame their father, saying he has never loved ones who were always very caring in his home. The father replied in turn: "Indeed you have always been with me but your heart was never with me and you have never trusted despite your physical actions, carnal. And now, your little brother appeared to be more remote a lot more confidence in me than you all. He has received his reward for having obeyed my voice. it is this obedience that demonstrates to him that he had placed his trust in me was really sincere . .. There, he will be in the United States this year. You, I'll sign up in the second university that has been created inside the country during the Harmattan (particular season marked by a dry wind with a lot of dust in the air difficult to breathe marked by a total absence of rain) there is no water. Because you can no longer be in Abidjan by my side in hypocrisy. And the day when you show a sincere confidence in me, you will return to me. "
Both son withdrew all sad from the face of their father.

C ette parable is the image of the actual exercise of the Christian faith. There are many people who think they believe (or put their trust ) in JESUS CHRIST. But unfortunately they refuse to voluntarily or not the perfect will of God for them at a specific time .
Many Christians also complain that they have fasted and prayed our Father Jesus, the true God, without seeing the blessing Promised happen. In reality this is not the blessing of God that does not come. But rather, a Christian himself away from that blessing by his disobedience vis-à-vis a recommendation that God asked him to observe . You should know that behind a will that God asks us to observe, there is a blessing (physical, financial, social, spiritual) that is attached to it. Since we refuse to bend to the Will of God, the blessing is also related to us automatically canceled if we not repent of our disobedience despite any faith we believe we have.
Believing in Jesus is to rely completely on Jesus , the Lord all the Earth. If anyone thinks also put his trust in our Father Jesus, that person must prove this by doing what God asked him to do at a particular time if the Lord does not recognize his faith as it is written in Luc6: 46: "Why do you call me Lord, Lord, and do not you do what I say? .
S years obedience the Voice of God our Father Jesus our faith is null and it is more than dead, she does not even exist. It is just the hypocrisy of mimicry is in JESUS. The observation of the Perfect Will of God is the first major work Christian faith as it is written again in Jacques2: 14.17: "Brethren, what shall it man says he has faith, he hath not works? Can faith save him? "," It is so faith, if it hath not works She died in itself. "

Whoever who has ears to hear, hear this parable. AMEN!
The Christian faith does not exclude obedience . the contrary, faith is confirmed by obedience to the Voice of God in Jesus.

Beloved (e), if you were touched by this message, if you recognize that somewhere you have not found the perfect will of God for you at a specific time to repent quickly not to let slip a spiritual blessing with thee.
F simply ais this prayer:
"Oh Daddy, I acknowledge that I have sinned against you in disobedience to your will for me (to quote the subject of disobedience )..."
"Now Father, have mercy on me and forgive me this disobedience in the name of Jesus."
"Oh Dad I ask your Grace to be able to make all your wishes with me in the name of JESUS!"

If you make this prayer and believe that God our Father Jesus has come true, give glory to him now ...

P o, my brother who has not confessed the Name of Jesus, here is the prayer for hope to be saved by faith in the Name of JESUS!

"O God, today I heard your word and I received it in my heart. I condemn and I repent in front of your face! I believe in my heart that You, God, You have risen the Lord Jesus from the dead so that I am saved. I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior. O Father, I want to walk with you, take me and take me from today ' Today in the Name of JESUS! I purify my body, my soul, my spirit in the Blood JESUS. AMEN! "

Ministry of JESUS
contacts: Mobile Phone (225) 06-00-26-41.
fixed Tel: (225) 22-50-67-41.
Email: chardisraeletsacavalerie@yahoo.fr
JESUSAmour@gmail.com
Website (strongly recommended): www.jesus-GOD-UNIQUE.fr.gd

Apostle Félicien-MALACHI OF ISRAEL AND ITS CHAR CAVALRY and his fellow missionary works in JESUS.
December 17, 2007.

0 comments:

Post a Comment