Thursday, December 20, 2007

Sympathy Card Islam Death

THE PRECISE DELIVERY AND SELF-SUPPLY IN THE NAME OF JESUS EVANGELISTIC

DELIVERY Occultism, mysticism, spiritualism, ETC.

* The spirits of witchcraft, husbands and wives at night, human spirits of witchcraft ...
How to get a good supply of such evil spirits in the Name of JESUS!

PRELIMINARY CONDITIONS (For those who believe to be saved already, it can bypass this step)

For anyone who has not the assurance of Hi or has not yet sincerely confessed Jesus as his Lord and Savior, he must the following prayer of confession before continuing Deliverance in depth.
1-O God, for a long time I followed my own way and I did my own will.
2-Today I heard your Word, laVérité. I saw your works in my life.
3-I acknowledge that I too have sinned against you by my unfruitful works of darkness that I practiced in the light of the Word of Christ.
4- Therefore today I condemn and I repent forever before Thy face from my sins.
5-I believe in my heart that You, God, Thou hast raised up the Lord Jesus from the dead so that I am saved.
6-A the instant I accept JESUS CHRIST sincerely in my heart and I publicly confess that He is my Lord and Savior.
7-O God, take me and lead me by your grace Starting today in the name of JESUS! AMEN!
8-I purify my body, my soul, my spirit in the Blood of Jesus.
9-I praise Thee and I give glory to Daddy O's new birth that you just give me today by Thy Grace in the Name of JESUS! AMEN!

If this prayer is made sincerely and that you believe to be saved by the Grace of our Father Jesus, you can continue now.

I-EFFECTIVE DELIVERY OF WITCHCRAFT, AND HUSBANDS OF WOMEN OF HUMAN NIGHT AND MINDS IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

simply recall that these evil spirits originate from hereditary links in terms of demonic worship performed by the subject himself or by one of his immediate family and / or his ancestors.
Occultism, mysticism, spiritualism and other are the main entrances of these unclean spirits there. Christians threatened or affected by the spirits of witchcraft by example must observe the following steps by the prayers of faith in Jesus Christ for self-deliverance .

STEP No. 1: Repentance in connection with idolatrous practices personal or indirectly linked to those of immediate relatives or ancestors ( to the fourth generation ).

* In practice it is necessary to do the following prayers (with possible reformulation) in the Name of Jesus.
1-O God, I acknowledge that I and my parents, we've done all that is evil in your eyes by worshiping other false gods of the waters, mountains, rocks, sacred forests, the sun, moon, and others.
(Include the Christian worship of false gods he knows well under inspiration of the Holy Spirit)
2-O God, have mercy on my parents and me and forgive my parents and that to myself all our iniquities bad alliances across these false worship in the name of JESUS!
3-Thanks Dad, for the forgiveness of my sins and those of my parents in the name of JESUS.

STEP 2: Break ties, delivery and closing entrances demons in our lives in the name of JESUS.

1-Starting today I destroy any connection between these evil demons and me in the name of JESUS!
2-I pull my body, my soul, my spirit from the hands of demons, sorcery, husband and wife at night, human spirits of witchcraft in the name of JESUS!
3-I plunged into the Blood of Jesus. I close any door used by Satan and his demons to achieve my life in the blood of Jesus.

STEP 3: Please order or authority to do.

1-I bind the satanic spirit who is behind these demons in the Blood of Jesus.
2-You devils, who are still in my life, I command you to release my body, my soul and my spirit in the Name of Jesus. Do come again no more in the name of JESUS!
3-I declare my actual issue of these demons from today in the name of JESUS.
4-I give You glory, O Father for the salvation You just give me this day in the name of JESUS. Amen!
NB After these prayers of faith in Jesus Christians should no longer fall into the sins openly mentioned in the Bible and especially these:
-Do not go see a mystic, a healer, a witch doctor for an animal sacrifice to a demon.
-If a relative asks you for money to go make a sacrifice of animals for any false god (as you say openly), you should always refuse this request.
-Do not fall into sexual immorality that is to say in fornication. It must first regularize their marital status before going with a man or a woman JESUS.

II-called incurable diseases

The same prayer may be made by someone who suffers from incurable diseases and even say the devil mystery of AIDS.
Only at the Prayer No. 2 of Step3 , it will replace the word daemon by the expressions " demon-mystery of AIDS " or " incurable diseases .
These are prayers of faith in Jesus Christ and not magical prayers. That is why Christians must above all seek sincere repentance and also have a life of consecration, sanctification and holiness to better conserve its issue in JESUS CHRIST.

III-TOWARDS THE PRAYERS OF A MINOR CHILD SPIRITUALLY

It should be noted here that is the faith of parents covering child . Parents are required to observe the first procedures mentioned above and after that pray for the child simply tearing his body, his soul, his spirit from the hands of any evil spirit in the Name of Jesus.
Close any door of the devil in the life of the child with the blood of Jesus.
In practice we must say this:
- "I pull the body, the soul, the spirit of my child by the hand of Satan and his demons in the Name of Jesus !
- "I plunge his body, his soul, his spirit in the Blood of Jesus."
- "I close all the entrances used by Satan and his demons to reach my child in the Blood of Jesus."
Finally we must say this:
- "Oh Father I give You glory for the issue that you've given to my child in that day, even in the name of JESUS. AMEN!"

NB Please contact us to bear witness of the miracles of deliverance in your life after the prayers in the Name of Jesus. This is so that your testimony is a source of salvation for thousands of persons through the same situations as you.
You can connect to the prayers of others by copying provided they are total and not partial. But also give glory to our Father Jesus by citing the source of prayer:
www.jesus-GOD-UNIQUE.fr.gd
If you want an issue even in a specific area your life, please contact us by writing to us on these following addresses:
JESUSAmour@gmail.com
chardisraeletsacavalerie@yahoo.fr
Mobile Tel: (225) 06-00 - 26-41
fixed Tel: (225) 22-50-67-41
http://www.JESUS-DIEU-UNIQUE.fr.gd

GOD BLESS YOU ON BEHALF OF JÉSUS.AMEN!
(There is no video yet for this message).



0 comments:

Post a Comment