Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Lump After Heart Cath Is O

Tanestos !!!!! ! The Dalton Brothers

Dear friends,

Whoever says that WOW makes the majority of its players association is not fair. Having completed a washout period of WOW in the spring and summer, we took a subscription Charley and myself. Our playing time is reasonable, family, friends, season 5 of "24", the end of the tile, the job ... do that anyway, time is necessarily reduced. And then, because you have come to be the theme of this post, there is a character who sent me a message: "But it's not true I think not! Is you XD "
* has little good loans, it was ca ^ ^

I just wanted to make a big hello to Tanestos and tell him that it made me very very happy to find the game yesterday!
Pleasure to meet play together and share a good time, it also is part of the happy moments of life :-).

we gonna have to make a Gun with great food and Gainax Tan Chestaar Shaihulud!

geeks nice day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment