Monday, November 27, 2006

Homemade Rice Krispie Treats



A new job because it was time to move on.

I am fortunate to have the opportunity easy to do even if I start in a daredevil trick! But my feeling and intuition to do it again. That was over a year I knew I had to look for something else, but several external factors pushed me to put aside this project. Indeed, how to combine all the things, but strength to wait until something comes, it comes to do nothing and to call these choices later.

is the system of Russian dolls but now I prefer my action parallelize. What this will do is, wait and be not too much in my nature.

We have the power to change things, and sometimes you have overcome the feeling that external factors are responsible and that they must be "suffering".

Sometimes, the prevailing feeling is that a mountain stands before us and around us, she seems insurmountable, and yet, sometimes only little for that one tame that mountain, it becomes familiar and especially the steep slope that seemed terrible to climb reveals a passage without difficulty, although requesting a pleasant little effort, that of moving those buttocks!

Once on top, then you realize it was a gentle hill ;-)




0 comments:

Post a Comment